Fuse box diagram (fuse layout), location, and assignment of fuses Skoda Rapid and Skoda Rapid Spaceback (2016, 2017, 2018).
Checking and Replacing Fuses
Individual electrical circuits are protected by fuses.
- Before replacing a fuse, switch off the ignition and the appropriate consumer.
- Find out which fuse belongs to the component that is not operating.
- Defect fuses can be detected by their melted metal strips. Replace the defect fuse by a new fuse of the same ampere number.
- If a new fuse burns through again, consult a specialist immediately.
Passenger Compartment Fuse Box
The fuses are located on the bottom of the dash panel behind a cover.
- Remove the cover of the fuse box in the direction of the arrow.
- Remove the plastic clip from the holder in the fuse box cover.
- Use the clip to pull the fuse out, and then insert a new fuse.
- Replace the bracket at the original position.
- Insert the top edge of the cover into the dash panel first.
- Push the lower edge of the cover in the region A.
|1||Light - left|
|2||Central locking, front and rear window washer system (only with KESSY or heated windscreen)|
|4||Light - right|
|5||Power windows - driver|
|8||Towing hitch - left light|
|9||Operating lever beneath the steering wheel, engine control unit (only without KESSY), automatic gearbox (only without KESSY), automatic gearbox (only without KESSY), ESC (only without KESSY), towing equipment (only without KESSY), power steering (only without KESSY)|
|10||Power windows - rear left|
|11||Headlight cleaning system|
|13||Multifunction unit for taxi vehicles|
|14||Operating lever under the steering wheel, light switch, ignition key removal lock (automatic gearbox), headlight flasher, SmartGate, rain sensor, rear view camera|
|15||Air conditioning, automatic gearbox, diagnostic connector, heated windscreen|
|16||Instrument cluster, emergency call|
|17||Anti-theft alarm, horn|
|22||Front and rear window washer system (without KESSY or without heated windscreen)|
|23||Heated front seats|
|24||Blower fan for air conditioning system, heating, air conditioning, heating|
|26||Heated front seats|
|27||Rear window wiper|
|30||Electric windows, reverse light switches, air conditioning system, Park Assist, exterior mirror surface settings, power feed for centre button strip, power feed for side button strip, interior mirror|
|31||Fuel pump, radiator fan, cruise control, front and rear window washer, light switch|
|32||Diagnostic connector, beam range adjustment, control lever under the steering wheel, interior lighting, voltage stabiliser for taxi vehicles|
|33||Engine starting, clutch pedal switch|
|34||Heated windscreen washer jets|
|39||Electrical auxiliary heating system|
|41||Rear window heater|
|42||Power windows - front passenger|
|43||Trailer device - electrical outlet|
|44||Cigarette lighter, 12-volt outlet in the interior, 12-volt power socket in the luggage compartment|
|45||Power windows - rear right|
|46||Front and rear window washer, operating lever under the steering wheel|
|47||Trailer device - electrical outlet|
|48||Towing hitch - right light|
|51||Heating of the external mirror|
|53||Steering lock (KESSY)|
|54||ABS or ESC|
Engine Compartment Fuse Box
- Press together the lock buttons of the cover simultaneously in the direction of arrow 1 and remove the cover in the direction of arrow 2.
- Remove the plastic clip from the holder on the cover of the fuse box in the dash panel.
|2||Glow plug system|
|3||ABS or ESC|
|4||Additional electrical heating, heated windscreen|
|5||Additional electrical heating, heated windscreen|
|7||Engine control system|
|9||Battery data module|
|10||ABS or ESC|
|12||Injectors, valve for fuel metering, control valve for fuel pressure|
|13||Brake pedal switch|
|14||Fuel pump, radiator fan, cooling pump, pump for intercooling|
|15||Engine control system, voltage stabiliser for taxi vehicles|
|17||Engine control system|
|18||Additional electric heater, valve for intake manifold, supercharger regulator, oil temperature, valve for activated charcoal filter, valve for oil pressure control|
|20||Glow plug system, crankcase ventilation heater|