Fuse box diagram (fuse layout), location, and assignment of fuses Skoda Fabia Mk3 / NJ (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018).
Checking and Replacing Fuses
Individual electrical circuits are protected by fuses.
- Before replacing a fuse, switch off the ignition and the appropriate consumer.
- Find out which fuse belongs to the component that is not operating.
- Defect fuses can be detected by their melted metal strips. Replace the defect fuse by a new fuse of the same ampere number.
- If a new fuse burns through again, consult a specialist immediately.
Passenger Compartment Fuse Box
The fuses are located on the bottom of the dash panel behind a cover.
- Remove the cover of the fuse box in the direction of the arrow.
- Remove the plastic clip from the holder in the fuse box cover in the dash panel.
- Place the clamp on the respective fuse and pull this fuse out.
- Insert a new fuse.
- Replace the clamp in the original place.
- Insert the top edge of the cover into the dash panel first.
- Push the lower edge of the cover in the region A.
|1||Left parking light, parking light, high-mounted brake light|
|2||Central locking, front and rear window washer system (only with KESSY or ACC)|
|4||Right-hand light, rear fog light, license plate light|
|5||Power windows - driver|
|8||Towing hitch - left light|
|9||Operating lever beneath the steering wheel, engine control unit (only without KESSY), automatic gearbox (only without KESSY), selector lever of the automatic transmission (only without KESSY), ESC (only without KESSY), towing equipment (only without KESSY), power steering (only without KESSY)|
|10||Power windows - rear left|
|11||Headlight cleaning system|
|13||12 volt socket in luggage compartment|
|14||Operating lever under the steering wheel, light switch, ignition key removal lock (automatic transmission), diagnostic connector, headlight flasher, SmartGate, rain sensor, light sensor, reversing camera|
|15||Air conditioning, automatic transmission|
|17||Anti-theft alarm, horn|
|22||Front and rear window washer system (only without KESSY or without ACC)|
|24||Blower fan for the air conditioning system, heating, air conditioning, heating|
|26||Heated front seats|
|27||Rear window wiper|
|30||Power windows, light switches, reversing light switch, exterior mirrors, feed for the central toolbar, feed for the side toolbar, rear view mirror|
|31||Fuel pump, radiator fan, cruise control, front and rear window washer, engine start|
|32||Diagnostic connector, headlamp levelling, air conditioning, park assist|
|33||Clutch pedal switch|
|34||Heated windscreen washer jets|
|36||Heated front seats|
|39||Electrical auxiliary heating|
|41||Rear window heating|
|42||Power windows - front passenger|
|43||Trailer device - electrical outlet|
|44||Cigarette lighter, 12-volt power socket|
|45||Power windows - rear right|
|46||Front and rear window washer, operating lever under the steering wheel|
|47||Trailer device - electrical outlet|
|48||Towing hitch - right light|
|51||Heating of the external mirror|
|53||KESSY steering lock|
|55||Heated front seats|
Engine Compartment Fuse Box
- Press together the lock buttons of the cover simultaneously in the direction of arrow 1 and remove the cover in the direction of arrow 2.
- Remove the plastic clip from the holder on the cover of the fuse box in the dash panel.
|2||Glow plug system|
|3||ABS or ESC|
|4||Electrical auxiliary heating|
|5||Electrical auxiliary heating|
|7||Engine control system|
|9||Battery data module|
|10||ABS or ESC|
|12||Injectors, valve for fuel metering, control valve for oil pressure, valve for exhaust gas recirculation cooler|
|13||Brake pedal switch|
|14||Fuel pump, coolant pump|
|15||Engine control system|
|17||Engine control system|
|18||Additional electrical heating, radiator fan, wastegate, oil temperature sensor, valve for activated charcoal filter, valve for intake manifold|
|20||Preheating unit, crankcase ventilation heating, ignition coils|